Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Company - Binary Mantra Systems

It has been quite sometime since I wrote my last blog. I was damn busy with initial phase of my company, Binary Mantra Systems (BMS) - A second generation IT services company with ambitious product plans too. The company is having people with more than 100 man-years of industry experience. We understand and apply quality guidelines, we value IPR & confidentiality. We are way ahead of normal SDLC.....we practice FDLC ( Visit here for more details)

BMS is undertaking projects in Health Care, Education, BFSI, Fashion & Apparel, Telcom & Manufacturing Verticals.

You can contact BMS for any information : info@binarymantrasystems.com

The journey so far is fulfilling, we already got couple of good clients and are in process of getting a lot more in coming months. We already are Microsoft Partner and talking to various companies for partnerships.

No comments: